We welcome your participation in program content through this selection of texts. Here’s what we’re reading:
- Okwui Enwezor, “The Politics of Spectacle, the Gwangju Biennale and the Asian Century,” Annual Report, 2008, exhibition catalogue published in conjunction with the 7th Gwangju Biennale.
- Anthony Huberman, “Take Care” in Circular Facts, Berlin: 2011, 9–17. (Accessed on the showroom.org, May 15, 2019.)
- Simi Kang, “Experience is Expertise,” MN Artists, December 31, 2018.
- Ed. Katarzyna Murawska-Muthesius and Piotr Piotrowski, From Museum Critique to the Critical Museum, Burlington: Ashgate Publishing Company, 2015.
- Hans Ulrich Obrist, A Brief History of Curating, Zurich: JRP Ringier, 2008.
- Ed. Paul O’Neill, Mick Wilson, and Lucy Steeds, The Curatorial Conundrum: What to Study? What to Research? What to Practice?, Cambridge: MIT Press, 2016.